About Fulton Street Party
The event celebrates the ongoing revitalization happening in downtown Fresno, highlighting the businesses, organizations, and people that make Downtown Fresno so vibrant and unique.
Date: Saturday, August 26, 2023
Time: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Where: Fulton Street between Mono and Merced
We can't wait to come back for 2024!
This year we celebrated the downtown community with a hot summer night. There was live music at indoor and outdoor venues, a car show, a kids area, vendors, a beer garden, and more.
The Alley in the Valley, Bad Kids Club, Hella Fresno, and the Brewery District were co-coordinators making this event the biggest Fulton Street Party yet!
What 2023 Held:
- 70+ acts from all across California and more
- Local favorites Fashawn and The Morning Drive will headline the main stage (at Mariposa Plaza)
- 13 indoor and outdoor venues along Fulton Street: Los Panchos, The Fulton, Hashtag Balance, Emergence Studios, and more.
- 60+ local vendors, food tucks, and food booths including merchants along Fulton Street
- A fashion show curated by FTK Construction, Styled by Fulton, in the historic T.W. Patterson building
- Car Show with over 20+ classic cars and lowriders
- Kids Zone curated by Hella Fresno and Teocalli Academy with interactive activities for kids and families along with performances
- Aerial arts performance in the Brewery District
- Beer Garden
Thank you to our 2023 sponsors: