Downtown Fresno Foundation
To enhance our community by providing resources and support for downtown Fresno stakeholders
The Downtown Fresno Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization dedicated to improving our community by developing projects, programs, and activities that support economic development, revitalization, and community engagement within Fresno’s central business district.
These initiatives are undertaken with the goal of strengthening the image, appearance and economic vitality of the city’s urban core and they are meant to enhance and extend the impact of the work being done by the Downtown Fresno Partnership.
Board of Directors:
- Executive Director - Gloria Valdovinos
- Chair - Jordan Sanchez, Downtown Resident and Business Owner
- Treasurer - Karen Aceves, Arken
- Sarah Moffat - Arken
- Veronica Stumpf - Stumpf & Company
- Henry Ellard - Baptiste's World Art Studio
- Elliot Balch - Downtown Fresno Partnership
- Mike Osegueda - Fresno Street Eats
- Dan Zack- Zack Urban Solutions
- Steven Kelly – Ad Edge Marketing Group
- Sam Hansen - FTK