Date and Time for this Past Event
Tuesday, May 17, 2022 5pm - 8pm
Downtown Fresno Partnership's annual State of Downtown is an opportunity for those excited about the future of Downtown Fresno to get together and celebrate our community's champions and achievements!
Come enjoy brews and bites from some of Downtown's locally-owned restaurants, breweries, and bars while learning about the progress from the past year. You'll also get to hear about exciting new developments for the upcoming year.
What To Expect for 2022 State of Downtown
- Will be held on May 17th at the Grand 1401 in Downtown Fresno
- Speech from Mayor Jerry Dyer & Councilman Miguel Arias
- Presentation of the Al Allen Downtown Leadership Award and the Above & Beyond Community Service Award
- Cocktails available for purchase from the local Downtown Bars
- Souvenir 5 oz. tasting glasses are available as an add-on to your ticket which gets you unlimited tasting from your favorite local breweries.
- Samplings from some of our Downtown Restaurants: Kikku's Japanese Food, Fig & Honey Lavish Grazing, Los Panchos, Chicken King and Hummus Republic
Purchase Tickets Here