The "Lowriders de Fresno" will take the field at Chukchansi Park in 2019; part of MiLB's "Copa de la Diversión." Show cars, the "Sonny Madrid Award" and soon-to-be iconic Lowriders uniforms all a part of Fresno's entry into Minor League Baseball's "Fun Cup!"
The Lowriders will take the field four times at Chukchansi Park in 2019 on June 15-16 (vs. Omaha) and July 27-28 (vs. Reno), in a pair of "Lowriders Weekends" in Downtown Fresno, presented by Tecate.
Saturday, June 15:
• Noon - 5:00 pm: Car Show - Hundreds of lowriders will line Fulton Street. The event is open to the public for free.
• 5:00 pm: Awards ceremony in Tulare Plaza (H Street & Tulare) inside Chukchansi Park. Game ticket required.
• 7:05 pm: First pitch - Lowriders de Fresno take the field for the first time
• Post-game concert by Cisco Kid / WAR Tribute in Tulare Plaza
Sunday, June 16
• Lowrider cars on display inside the park
• 4:00 pm: Gates open
• First Sunday night game
• 5:05 pm: Lowriders de Fresno take the field
• Post-game lowrider cruise on Fulton Street