2420 Mariposa St
Fresno, CA 93721
View on Google Maps
Days & Hours
The Fresno County Public Library is the headquarters of 34 branches in Fresno county, offering a variety of books, ebooks, magazines, newspapers and other services, including:
- Express Checkout
- Internet Stations for Public Use: 45
- Meeting Room: Sarah McCardle Room accommodates up to 49 people
- Parking: Metered parking on streets around the library.
- Printer: B&W- 10¢ / Color - 50¢
- Recycling site for residential quantities of batteries, compact fluorescent lights (CFLs), and fluorescent tubes.
- Self-serve Photocopiers: B&W - 10¢
- Self-serve Scanning Kiosk for public use. No charge for scans saved to USB or sent by email. Printout - 10¢
- ScanPro Digital Microfilm/microfiche reader: B&W - 10¢
- Veterans Resource Center