733 L St
Fresno, CA 93721
Days & Hours
Monday - Friday 7am - 5pm
ICE was created in 2003 through a merger of the investigative and interior enforcement elements of the former U.S. Customs Service and the Immigration and Naturalization Service. ICE now has more than 20,000 law enforcement and support personnel in more than 400 offices in the United States and around the world.
The agency has an annual budget of approximately $6 billion, primarily devoted to three operational directorates — Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) and Office of the Principal Legal Advisor (OPLA). A fourth directorate – Management and Administration (M&A) – supports the three operational branches to advance the ICE mission.
ICE executes its mission through the enforcement of more than 400 federal statutes, and focuses on smart immigration enforcement, preventing terrorism and combating the illegal movement of people and trade.
- Subway866 M St (79 feet NW)
- Mediterranean Gus Kabob ⚾855 Kern St (118 feet W)
- Nevera Juice Bar2311 Kern St (296 feet N)
- Umi Sushi ⚾2321 Kern St (359 feet N)
- Auto Pawn of Fresno922 Van Ness Ave (778 feet W)
- Screenworks700 Van Ness Ave (932 feet S)
- Emerald Thrift717 Van Ness Ave (1008 feet S)
- Artesanias Mechicas933 Fulton St (1011 feet SW)
- ML Street Properties850 L St (166 feet SW)
- The Tower Parking Garage2200-2298 Inyo St (397 feet SE)
- Convention Center Parking Garage707 O St (644 feet E)
- N Street Parking Pavilion950 N St (721 feet N)
Nearby Attractions & Entertainment
- Saroyan Theatre730 M St (507 feet SE)
- Downtown Artist Gallery701 L St (873 feet SE)
- John W. Dodson Theatre at Bitwise Industries700 Van Ness Ave (942 feet S)
- Selland Arena700 M St (956 feet SE)