Introducing the Fulton Marketplace Program
Application Deadline this Friday, December 22
The Downtown Fresno Foundation and Downtown Fresno Partnership, in conjunction with Wells Fargo, are pleased to announce an open call for interested participants for the 2017-18 Fulton Marketplace Program. This 12-month program matches four emerging small businesses, entrepreneurs, makers, curators, and designers with a temporary retail area in a shared storefront in the Fulton District, Fresno’s downtown commercial district.
The program aims to:
- Nurture local talent by allowing emerging small businesses, entrepreneurs, makers, curators and designers to test and enhance their product line in low- to no-cost space;
- Recruit potential future independent retailers to the area;
- Increase the vibrancy and retail mix of Fulton District by activating vacant storefronts;
- Place local emerging small businesses into permanent storefronts in downtown Fresno; and,
- Showcase retail leasing opportunities for Fulton District retail real estate.
Are you planning to visit downtown Fresno during the Holiday season?
- Make sure you check out this year’s Christmas Window Display Contest participants. Click HERE.
- Keep up-to-date on what’s happening in downtown. For events calendar click HERE.