1055 Van Nesss
Fresno, CA 93721
View on Google Maps
Square Footage: 130,358 SFAgent Name: Roger StoryAgent Firm: Investment Commercial SpecialistsAgent Telephone: 559-285-5744
- Historically well-performing asset being offered significantly below replacement cost, with upside potential through minor value-add opportunities.
- Ideally located in Fresno's revitalized downtown area, which draws in a significant potential consumer base due to events and festivals.
- Fresno is home to more than 538,000 people and is strategically situated halfway between San Francisco and Los Angeles
- Located adjacent to Courthouse Park, and just a short walk to the Fresno Convention & Entertainment Center and The Tower District.
- Accommodate up to 500 people throughout 7 meeting and event venues, including the 9th-floor Skyroom or the elegant and spacious Sierra Grand Ballroom.
Strategically situated in the heart of Fresno’s revitalized downtown area, the Radisson Hotel at 1055 Van Ness Avenue presents an excellent opportunity for a well-performing asset with value-add potential. The trophy-quality, 197-room hotel is being offered well below replacement cost. It comes equipped with an on-site bar and grill offering modern Californian cuisine with a southern twist, an outdoor pool and fitness center for relaxation, and over 15,000 square feet of meeting space split between seven meeting and event venues that are capable of accommodating up to 500 guests. Daily parking is available for a low rate and is complimentary on Friday and Saturday. The building also provides complimentary shuttle service to and from Fresno Yosemite International Airport (FAT) and the Fresno Amtrak Station. The Radisson Hotel is steps away from the Fresno Convention & Entertainment Center, the eclectic mix of dining, shopping, and nightlife located in Fresno’s popular Tower District, and the tranquil Courthouse Park, which is conveniently situated across the street. Fresno is California’s fifth-largest city and is home to more than 538,000 people, all of whom can take advantage of everything the Radisson Hotel has to offer. The city’s focus on revitalizing the downtown area has also created events such as FresYes Fest, weekly ArtHops, farmer’s markets, and food truck festivals that bring numerous out of town visitors. Additionally, the building sits midway between San Francisco and Los Angeles and is surrounded by popular attractions such as Kings Canyon, Yosemite, and Sequoia National Parks, all of which are less than an hour and a half away. While the property is well-positioned to continue doing business as a hotel, any potential repurposing of the asset would greatly benefit from the advantageous location. For more information, please contact Roger Story at (559) 285-5744 or firstname.lastname@example.org.